Thursday, April 3, 2014

Style Diary Entry -getting organized

For my first style diary entry I wanted to start with my closet. Big clutter mess! So for the next few weeks I am going to be brave and start over! I have to de-clutter and get rid of 75% of this stuff! How am I going to do that? I have been hoarding a lot of my stuff because once upon a time they looked good on me before my 4 babies. I think it's the memories ..well I have to remind myself I have photos for memories and to try them on again and see how much my body has changed and will continue to change (right now I am breastfeeding) one of my goals is how to look less top heavy! So it begins..I will be posting what I got rid of and what I've kept and how to incorporate it into my wardrobe! 
I welcome any suggestions and comments! 

Xoxo 
Maria 





No comments:

Post a Comment